Register Now for the 2018 Adhesion Science Short Course
Register now for the 2018 Adhesion Science Short Course. The short course will take place May 14-18, 2018, at the Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Center.
For the short course agenda: click here.
By taking this course, participants will learn:
- Brief Survey of Relevant Polymer/Adhesion Terminology and Concepts
- Adhesives, Sealant and Waterborne Rheology
- Adsorption on Surfaces/Surface Energy
- Stresses in Bonded Joints
- Basic Viscoelastic Experiments on Elastomers, Glasses and Semicrystalline Polymers
- Surfaces and Surface Preparation
- Fracture of Adhesive Bonds
- Adhesive Test Methods
- Analysis of Surfaces
- Introduction to Adhesive Chemistry
- Free Volume and DSC
- New Directions in Adhesive Design
- PSA Performance and Testing
- Accelerated Characterization
- Wood Adhesion
- Applications of Surface Science to Adhesion
- Durability and Design
Registration Fee: $1,700.00
Registration Fee with Thursday Evening Banquet Guest: $1,750.00
Your registration fee includes instruction, instruction materials, lab materials and safety equipment, lunch Monday through Thursday, breaks Monday through Friday, and the Thursday evening banquet.